11 Reasons why we must celebrate 16th August this year!admin
1. Because driving over remains of the plastic tricolor flags is not how you want to start a national new year!
2. Because “Saare Jaha se acha, Hindustan humara!” is not just an assertion. It needs work! Constant and rigorous work.
3. Because 15th August 1947 was not a destination, it was the beginning.
4. Because the three colors on our flag are not just elements of its design. They are there for a reason.
5. Because patriotism is not just remembering 26/11. It is about working hard to give the country other dates to celebrate.
6. Because Bhagat Singh did not give away his life just for you to enjoy two extra holidays a year.
7.Because the Goosebumps you get on singing Jana Gana Mana that day must mean something the next day.
9. Because Gandhi ji saw a dream in you!
10.Because the old man is 70 now and he wants you to take care of him.
11.Because this mother has given everything to you – food, shelter & water! It is time to give some love back!